March 3rd, 2008
Comparing health systems, the growth of U.S. health spending, and proposals to fix Medicare physician payment topped the January-February 2008 most-read list for the Health Affairs Blog. Sign up for email or RSS feed alerts to stay on top of new postings. Additional commenting always welcome.
- U.S. Worst At Beating Death From Treatable Illness
by Jane Hiebert-White
- HEALTH SPENDING: Fear The Dragon, Or Slay It?
by Rob Cunningham
- BITTER MEDICINE: Prescription To Fix SGR Requires A Commitment To Major Medicare Reform
by Paul Ginsburg
- HEALTH SPENDING: A Growing Economic Crisis
by Rep. Jim Cooper (D-TN)
- HEALTH SPENDING: The Problem Is Government, Not The Market
by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)
- THE NEED TO AGGREGATE: What Should Come Next For Medicare Physician Payment?
by Gail Wilensky
- INTERACTIONS BETWEEN THE SGR AND RBRVS: Making Sense Of Alphabet Soup
by Robert Berenson
- HEALTH REFORM: Rich Vs. Poor States: Arkansas Surgeon General On How Income Affects State Innovation
by Joseph W. Thompson
- SPLITTING THE SUSTAINABLE GROWTH RATE: A Proposal To Strengthen Medicare And Primary Care
by Mina Matin, Thomas Bodenheimer, and Kevin Grumbach
- HUCKABEE-STYLE HEALTH REFORM: Morally And Physically Fit
by Michael Millenson