May 4th, 2009
Health reform tops the most-read list for April on the Health Affairs Blog. A series of posts on health IT looked at building the new technology into the delivery system, effect on patient-physician relationships, and more. Additional commenting is always welcome.
- No Direction Home: A Primary Care Physician Questions The Medical Home Model by Caroline Poplin
- Health Reform: Show Us The Money! by Jeff Goldsmith
- Propaganda and Prejudice Distort The Health Reform Debate by Merton Bernstein
- Oberlander: Health Reform Likely To Depend On Budget Reconciliation by John K. Iglehart and Chris Fleming
- Building Health 2.0 Into the Delivery System by John Halamka
- Payment Reform Should Drive Delivery System Reform by Francois de Brantes and Lawton Burns
- Indiana: Health Care Reform Amidst Colliding Values by Mitchell Roob and Seema Verma
- Stimulating Health IT: Hold On To Your Hats by Rob Cunningham
- Information Therapy, Health 2.0, And Patient-Physician Relationships by Rushika Fernandopulle
- The Attack on Health IT and Comparative Effectiveness Research: A Warning For What Lies Ahead by Linda Bergthold
Don't miss the insightful policy recommendations and thought-provoking research findings published in Health Affairs.
to the #1 source of health policy research.