January 27th, 2015
Health Affairs GrantWatch Blog brings you news and views of what foundations are funding in health policy and health care.
Here are the most recent posts:
- “The Next Frontier in Self-Management for Chronic Illness: Pediatrics,” by Edward Schor of the Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health (January 14)
- “GrantWatch Blog’s Most-Read List for 2014: Post on the Importance of Zip Code in Determining One’s Health Leads the Way,” by Lee-Lee Prina (January 9)
- “David Colby of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Retiring This Week,” by Lee-Lee Prina (December 31)
- “Missouri Foundation for Health and Others Support Ferguson Commission,” by Lee-Lee Prina (December 30)
- “Global Health, Health Reform, Mental Health, and More: Foundation Blogs Round-up,” by Lee-Lee Prina (December 23)